Saturday, February 25, 2012

Road Trip......

Steve, Me and the kids will be heading to Chapin, SC in just under half an hour.
 and the best part is, we just decided this yesterday morning to go.  This would drive
some people mad!  Do I schedule things on my calendar for the week...Sure..but there is just something exciting about just throwing your stuff in a bag and heading out
even if it's for one day or longer! 
     Traveling is in my blood.  Growing up in my family we traveled a lot, and I loved every
minute of it.  I like being at home, but when that travel bug hits me(and it hits quite often) I
just wanna go! Even if it's just over the weekend...I wanna go! 
     Guess What?  It's time for me to go!  And I just have to add what a beautiful day it is outside.
Blue sky, breezy, puffy white clouds...great traveling weather.
 South Carolina here I come :)

1 comment: